cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Absolutly Disapointed

Highlighted
Freshman

Re: Absolutly Disapointed

I'm perfectly happy with discussing this topic thank you. I'm enjoying the conversation and I absolutely love being talked down to by two guys running a Hughsnet message board called General Discussion but don't talk about Hughsnet... Instead talk about HDMI cables... Lmao... You people are so into the nerd speak just like customer service. OK OK OK let's discuss phone cords... Why would someone have me unplug my phone cord from my phones base and plug that end into my modem and take the end that was in the modem and plug into the phone base? What problem does this solve?
OK I got another one. Why does my Roku Ultra say I'm only streaming movies at 2MBPS when my internet provided says I'm getting 26Mbps?
Here is another. Why isn't that my Samsung running on 5g wifi only downloads at 0.5 MGBS when the national average is 99.5 Mbps and my host Avg is 22.3Mbps?
Why do storm clouds block signals from a satalite to a satalite dish?
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@Liz @Damian @Remy 

Perhaps it would be best to close this topic to prevent further deterioration.

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Highlighted
Freshman

What would we want to close this topic? You made is clear not talking about Hughsnet so I gave you some support questions to answer... Why run a discussion and shut me out? I'd like some answers for my questions...
Highlighted
Associate Professor

@muppetlover78 wrote:
What would we want to close this topic? You made is clear not talking about Hughsnet so I gave you some support questions to answer... Why run a discussion and shut me out? I'd like some answers for my questions...

Because you're a muppet.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Highlighted
Freshman

Because I'm a muppet πŸ˜‚ How original. Yup im an Idiot but yet here is a message board on a Hughsnet site that doesn't want you to talk about or ask questions about Hughsnet.
Highlighted
Associate Professor

1. You're asking questions to be pedanticly annoying.

2. You're asking frequently asked questions that are clearly answered elsewhere, and quite often.

3. Use the search bar and do your own homework instead of wasting other people's time.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.