Nothing but problems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kinetickutz
Freshman

Nothing but problems

• Ive had Hughesnet for 12 years now and it has been nothing but problems. If its not super slow internet its not working at all. Ive had probably 10 technicians come out and not be able to fix anything. Finally they moved my dish and it helped for a few months. Then right back to problems. Ive probably spent over 24 hours on the phone with support trying to hear and understand what their saying through their thick accents from India or Mexico. My internet connection has been down for weeks now. A tech came out and it worked for maybe an hour or two and now its down again. He says its working even when I send him a pic of my wifi saying its not. The next day he sends me 3 pics of everyone else's internet saying the same thing. They charge $73 for slow broken internet with barely any data per month and when it breaks constantly they expect you to pay extra to get it fixed. Thats ridiculous!! If you pay for working internet and it doesn’t work, you shouldn't be charged because they can’t hold up their end of the deal. I move out April 1st and I pray I never have to use Hughesnet ever again. They suck all around all the time. I would curse to relay just how much they suck but Im not going to. 
2 REPLIES 2
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

So you'll be cancelling your account then, right? 

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Okay.