Hughesnet Community

7000 Dowload Allowance Zone Problem Again.........

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nightmaster
Freshman

7000 Dowload Allowance Zone Problem Again.........

I am having the same HN7000S Free Download Period not working problem that I had last September. I've had this problem for a week now. If I set something up to download between 2am and 7am it is still eating up my daily download allowance. I've been a loyal customer for about 19 years or so. Louis Howard

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Good morning Louis,

Our engineers have addressed this so your Free Download Zone should be working again. Please let me know if you require additional assistance.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Liz

Hi Louis,

Welcome back and thank you for providing these details. I've escalated your case to the same engineer who helped us out last fall with the same issue. Once I have any news to share or additional questions, I'll post back. 

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Thank you Liz!

You're welcome, Louis!

Good morning Louis,

Our engineers have addressed this so your Free Download Zone should be working again. Please let me know if you require additional assistance.

Thank you so much Liz! You are a splendid asset to Hughesnet customers!

Louis

Thank you Louis, I'm glad to have helped. 🙂