Anyone have this issue?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Levon0079

Anyone have this issue?

Unable to resolve gateway.
 You do not have connectivity to the gateway.

Internet was working and all of a sudden it shut down.  Ever since I've gotten this message.  Anyone have a fix?   Tried shutting down router and restart, rebooting through the administator site,  and even called tech support and they couldn't fix it.  So they are sending a tech but we have to pay $125 for an issue I'm not responsible for and then I have to wait untul August 3 to get anyone out here!   Any suggestions before the tech comes? 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@GabeU  Thanks.  I kinda was figuring the same thing but hoping it wouldn't have to go that far along with being without service for almost a month.  Really didn't want to be responsible for the tech service but it is what it is.  Thanks again Gabe!  

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Levon0079 

From what you're describing it does sound like a tech visit is needed, unfortunately.  It may very well be a component of the system or even a pointing issue.  And with there being no connection it's not possible for them to perform remote diagnostics on the equipment.  

I should add that when the reps are back they may take a look, but I have a feeling they'll come to the same conclusion of requiring a truck roll.  They're on M-F from approximately 9AM to 6PM EST.

@GabeU  Thanks.  I kinda was figuring the same thing but hoping it wouldn't have to go that far along with being without service for almost a month.  Really didn't want to be responsible for the tech service but it is what it is.  Thanks again Gabe!  

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Levon0079 

You're welcome.  🙂

Liz

Good morning Levon0079,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. I'm sorry to hear that- I pulled up your account to see if there was anything open sooner, but what you have is already the earliest available. August 10 and onwards are the only open dates now. 

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!