cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow Gen5 download speed

Highlighted
Freshman

Slow Gen5 download speed

For the past three months I have been experiencing super slow Gen5 internet download speeds starting in late aftenoon until late at night. What is going on and what is HughesNet doing to fix the problem if they are aware of it?  Check my speed test results that I ran Saturday night.

http://testmy.net/quickstats/Lostmtnman

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Adjunct Instructor

Re: Slow Gen5 download speed

I'm having a similar issue.  The company is working on these issues, trying to figure out where they come from. While it may seem nothing is happening, they're actually being proactive. 

2 REPLIES
Adjunct Instructor

I'm having a similar issue.  The company is working on these issues, trying to figure out where they come from. While it may seem nothing is happening, they're actually being proactive. 

Good morning lostmtnman,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting and providing your testmy.net speed test URL. Our engineers are aware of this and they are implementing additional capacity in an effort to address these concerns. No timeframe has been given on when this work will be completed, but once I have news about it I'll let you know.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->