Slow Gen5 download speed

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rantsn
Freshman

Slow Gen5 download speed

I need to know why my download speed is 1.62 and constantly dropping I've tried changing channels but it doesn't work please help this is getting frustrating
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Rantsn,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. After running and reviewing your site diagnostics, we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Tuesday, Mar 6, 2018 between 11:00 AM-02:00 PM. Call us at 866.347.3292 and reference case #109896273 if you need to reschedule. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Rantsn
Freshman

I should also point out that it's much faster when using it during 2am 8 am free time but during the day and evening it goes to snail pace

Hi Rantsn,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. After running and reviewing your site diagnostics, we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Tuesday, Mar 6, 2018 between 11:00 AM-02:00 PM. Call us at 866.347.3292 and reference case #109896273 if you need to reschedule. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Thank you for your prompt attention in this matter I am now up and running at good speeds

Glad to hear it, Rantsn, thanks for letting me know!