LV
New Poster

Tokens

I purchased tokens what the next step to make sure they are added
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@LV 

After purchase they should be added automatically to your Token Bytes Available, though sometimes that doesn't happen.  They don't get added to the Service Plan Data or Bonus Data.  

If you don't see them added, you should sign in to the HughesNet My Account site, click on the Usage tab, and then click on Buy Tokens.  In the pop up you should see some tokens there that have already been paid for and which will have a Use button next to them.  If you click that Use button it should add them to your Token Bytes Available.  

Hope this helps.  🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@LV 

After purchase they should be added automatically to your Token Bytes Available, though sometimes that doesn't happen.  They don't get added to the Service Plan Data or Bonus Data.  

If you don't see them added, you should sign in to the HughesNet My Account site, click on the Usage tab, and then click on Buy Tokens.  In the pop up you should see some tokens there that have already been paid for and which will have a Use button next to them.  If you click that Use button it should add them to your Token Bytes Available.  

Hope this helps.  🙂