Video Data Saver control missing...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Video Data Saver control missing...

The Video Data Saver control is missing from both my Usage Meter and MyAccount site.  I power cycled the modem in an attempt to bring it back, but without success.  

It went missing sometime within the last 24 hours, as it was there on Saturday.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Gabe,

It's fixed! If you see otherwise, just let us know. 🙂

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

ROTFL!   You must have forgotten to knock on wood!

GabeU

Perhaps, but my issue just started.  They'll likely fix it quickly.  

Hi Gabe,

You might've already seen this in another customer's thread, but since yesterday evening, we've received reports of intermitted issues with the Video Data Saver, so our engineers are already working to resolve this.  Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Hi Gabe,

It's fixed! If you see otherwise, just let us know. 🙂

GabeU

I actually meant to reply in this thread to say that it's now working, but forgot to do so after replying in the other on Wednesday.  

All is well.  🙂

Thanks for letting me know!