Cut satellite cable with weed eater, need repair

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CasMetah
New Poster

Cut satellite cable with weed eater, need repair

I tried calling the phone number for customer support but it's automated and since I don't remember the phone number I used to sign up with 4 years ago, it won't connect me to a real person. I've changed phones a couple times since then so hopefully someone can look my name up. I need this cable replaced, please help!
8 REPLIES 8
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

The number for 24/7 phone support is 866-347-3292 (edit: but you're right, they won't connect you if you don't remember your phone number).  You can also try the chat.  The link to chat is under Contact Us at the top of the community pages. 

To use the chat I have to know my account number whichever i do not. This system is horrible, I should be able to speak to a human being with much less difficulty.
maratsade

You can't see your account information from the links at the top on this community's pages?

Edit:  What I don't understand is how you can log on to this community, when it requires you use your SAN to create an account or to login from social media.  And if you have your SAN, then you have what you need to connect with customer service.

@Amanda

@Liz

Good call @maratsade

If you can log into Community to post, you should be able to click on My Account above. It has all the relevant information that's on record: name, address, SAN, telephone number, etc...

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.

Hello CasMetah, in order to set up a technician visit I will need to talk with you over the phone to verify certain information. What would be the best phone number and time to contact you?

@HalCouldn't you just do the ring-to-battery-and-recite-the-verse thing and just fly there?

(sorry, had to do it)

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
GabeU

@Hal wrote:

Hello CasMetah, in order to set up a technician visit I will need to talk with you over the phone to verify certain information. What would be the best phone number and time to contact you?

@Hal

For the sake of security, would it not be best for CasMetah to Private Message you the information rather than posting it in public?  

Hal
Alum

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.