Data tokens missing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VinceO
New Poster

Data tokens missing

Wednesday 12/01 I had 19.4 GB of data tokens in my account, today they are all gone. I am only ten days into my billing cycle and my data plan has plenty of GB left so I should not have used any of my data tokens. Can you please restore my tokens?

Phone support provided no help what-so-ever!

10 REPLIES 10
Liz

Hi VinceO,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! Thank you for letting me know and including those details, that helps a lot. I'm escalating this to our engineers to look into and resolve. I'll post back once I have any updates, your patience and understanding is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Hi Vince,

Your token data has been restored. I also added a gig to round up. 🙂 Have a good weekend!

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Thank you for getting on the problem so quickly and fixing it............for a day and a half. Today is Sunday and all my tokens are gone again. I've done a little browsing, but I have not downloaded anything since Friday nor have I streamed anything. What's happening at Hughes Net?

Good morning Vince,

Oh that's unusual, thanks for letting me know, I'll let engineering know, although I do know they were still investigating your site as of today. I'll keep you posted.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

VinceO
New Poster

It’s been four days since I made comments to the community about my vanishing data tokens. I was asked to be patient while the tech people investigated this issue. Nothing has been done! This morning I was browsing on the internet during the bonus zone time period. My first stop was to the HughesNet website to see if my tokens have been restored, they have not. While on the HughesNet site I wrote down my usage for the month. I then went about my usual browsing routine and site visits. My last stop before turning off my computer and going about my daily routine was back to the HughesNet website, still no data tokens. I also noticed that the entire time I was browsing, all of it during the Bonus time zone, was subtracted from my monthly plan and none of the time was charged to the bonus zone time.

Good morning VinceO, 

Yesterday I've asked our engineers for an update; they are still actively tracking your case and similar ones. Once I have any news to share, I will post back here. Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thank you.

-Liz

Thank you for restoring my data tokens once again. Hopefully, they stay this time.

New Problem! I mentioned this at the end of my last post. I am an early riser and spend a few hours browsing every morning during the bonus time period from 2:00 am until 8:00 am. As I stated in my last post all the time I spent on line during the bonus time period was subtracted from my monthly plan data. Today I have the same problem, all the time I spent on line, all of it during the bonus time period, was subtracted from my plan data and none was charged to my bonus time data. 

Can you have your tech people fix this without zeroing out my data tokes?

Good morning Vince, 

Glad to hear the token data was restored. 

I'm happy to look into this other issue for you. So we can better narrow our search, please let me know when you first noticed your service plan data being used instead of bonus hours. If you have specific dates and times, that would be best. 

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

VinceO
New Poster

I wasn't sure if my response via email would show up on the community message board so I cut and pasted it here;

Thank you for getting back to me. The newest problem seems to be solved. For the past two days, the time I have spent online has been subtracted from correct data and bonus plans. My early morning time online is correctly being subtracted from my bonus time and my other online time is being subtracted from my data plan time.
     If you are still wanting to know, I noticed the the problem when my data token problem was resolved and it continued through the weekend, but as I stated, all is back to normal.

Thank you for all your help!!
     HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Wonderful news! Thanks for coming back to let me know, Vince. Have a great holiday!!

-Liz