cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Data tokens missing

Hi mods,

My system is showing I have 0 GB in data tokens (I also checked the account online and the app -- all show 0). This is incorrect; I should have over 200GB. Could you please restore my tokens?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi maratsade,

Your tokens have been restored, I'm sorry for this hiccup. Thank you again for reporting this, our engineers are checking to make sure others weren't affected.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Liz

Hi maratsade,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, looking into this now.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Hi maratsade,

Your tokens have been restored, I'm sorry for this hiccup. Thank you again for reporting this, our engineers are checking to make sure others weren't affected.

-Liz

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Thank you very much for the quick response, Liz! Much appreciated. 😊

Glad to help!

-Liz