When is my due date?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
coreyellis1
Freshman

When is my due date?

I just signed-up for paper billing, which costs $5.00 a month, because I don't like auto-pay. I was installed on March 1, 2016. When do I receive a paper bill and when is my payment due?
5 REPLIES 5
Amanda

Hi Corey 

Great question. Generally as a new customer, the billing date is the day you are installed. If you are on paper billing, you have 30 days to pay the balance. Double-checking your account I do see your billing date is the 1st of every month and since you only recently changed to paper billing, you may not receive one until April. Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks
Amanda
coreyellis1
Freshman

So, I know that I am billed a month in advance so, the bill that was suppose to be printed March 1st is Due April 1st? How much am I supposed to pay? I paid around $90.00 2-29-16 and my service was installed March 1st. With that being said the money that I paid upfront was for March or February? and the statement that was supposed to be printed on march 1st is for April services, and the bill that I get April is for May services? I just don't want my service to be shut-off due to failure of payment. I am really confused and I am trying my best to figure everything out. Is there anyway that you can tell me how much I need to pay April 1st to keep my services on?
Amanda

Hi Corey

That payment you made not long ago actually covers you until April (so yes, upfront for March). You won't get another bill until April 1 so you don't need to worry about owing anything this  month! April's paper bill should say Services from April 1 - May 1 

The bill you get on April 1 is not due until May 1 since you are on paper billing, so it doesn't necessarily need to be paid April 1. Hope that answers your question 🙂

Amanda
dlwilliams1990

How do you change to paper billing from a credit/debit card ?
coreyellis1
Freshman

I just called in and told them that I wanted to be removed from autopay, and they customer service rep. set me up on paper billing.