Work from home and latency problem with VPN

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unhappy2
Freshman

Work from home and latency problem with VPN

Hi, I have posted here before regarding not being able to work from home due to the latency problem and logging into work thru a remote connection VPN.  I only had Hughesnet for less than 30 days and now being charged a $400 early termination fee.  I have gotten a reply from Amanda in the past who was very nice to offer to help with this fee.  I am wondering if Amanda could please send me a private message so we can talk again.

Thanks

Robin

2 REPLIES 2
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Unhappy2

Though Amanda may see this, it may also be a good idea to go into your PM section and reply to her previous message to you.  That way, you can be sure that she knows of your request for help.  If you don't know how to do so, click on the little envelope on the upper right while signed into this community, then click on the title of her previous message to you.  Then, while reading the actual message, you'll see a reply button on the lower right, which you can click on to continue the conversation with her.  When you send her your new reply message she will get a notification.  

Keep in mind that the reps are on M-F from approximately 8AM to 5PM EST.  

Great thanks for that.