Hughesnet Community

Worst customer service ever - canceling my account

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rockdog

Worst customer service ever - canceling my account

Just completed a full rebuild on our home. Called out customer service to reinstall and upgrade our service which we have had for years. They wouldn’t mount the hardware in the facia board! They wanted to drill holes through my new roof! The tech was unreasonable and when we called the custmer service line they were rude and would not listen to reason either! Looking for a new provider when I get to my properly working internet connection at the office!
3 REPLIES 3
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

The probably can't mount the dish on the fascia board, even if it had been in the past.  They are limited in their choices for proper installation.  

Hardy

Hello Warren,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. I am sorry to hear this happened. When our techs install the equipment, they need to install where there is proper line of sight, to ensure the service will work adequately. I can see in the notes that when the agent you spoke to called the dealer, the dealer stated the roof was the only place he was able to get a proper line of sight. Please let me know if you have further questions or concerns. 

Thanks,

*Felicia*

Hardy

Warren,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.

Thanks,

*Felicia*