Email won't send

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mudkat514
Freshman

Email won't send

For several weeks now, I try to send an email from my phone, and it says it can't send, check Outbox. The emails go to the Outbox but will not send. It has always worked before.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

When you can, try the steps outlined in this post by a HughesNet rep and see if the issue clears up.   If this doesn't work, try the email settings suggested in this post

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
maratsade

They're having some issues with their email -- their email admins are working on it, but there's no estimated time for a fix. 

Do you use Webmail (using a browser), or do you use mail through an application?

Mudkat514 wrote:
For several weeks now, I try to send an email from my phone, and it says it can't send, check Outbox. The emails go to the Outbox but will not send. It has always worked before.

Thank you. Just on my phone, right now. I haven't tried my computer, lately. I have been out of state. I have a new computer ordered, too.
maratsade

When you can, try the steps outlined in this post by a HughesNet rep and see if the issue clears up.   If this doesn't work, try the email settings suggested in this post

Mudkat514,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.

Thanks,

Remy