Hughesnet Community

With all the complaints I want to do something Positive...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jenbeth5
Sophomore

With all the complaints I want to do something Positive...

THANK YOU FOR MY INTERNET !! being stuck at home SUCKS ... I love my internet !!! if I did not do Facebook , twitter youtube and Instagram I would go NUTS !!! yah I used all my Data already but the speed is not to bad. I am just happy to be on it ! HAPPY EASTER !!! oh and I love my guy who comes to my house for a service call ... I forgot his name but you can look it up right ?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Good morning jenbeth5,

Well this was a lovely thing to read on a Monday morning! Thank you!! I hope you had a nice Easter as well. I pulled up your account and looks like on the last site visit, it was Arthur who helped you out. I made sure to pass along your comments to our field services department who oversees the techs.

Thank you again for your positive post, jenbeth5! Have a great rest of your week.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Good morning jenbeth5,

Well this was a lovely thing to read on a Monday morning! Thank you!! I hope you had a nice Easter as well. I pulled up your account and looks like on the last site visit, it was Arthur who helped you out. I made sure to pass along your comments to our field services department who oversees the techs.

Thank you again for your positive post, jenbeth5! Have a great rest of your week.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

your Welcome Liz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!