slow to no speeds

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bcnowlin
Sophomore

slow to no speeds

Someone told me to start my own topic so her goes.  Several months ago I had the same problem and talked and texted till I was blue in the face.  Finally got escalated to the top and Bingo it was perfect for several months. then all of a sudden 2 months ago it went down to the bottom again to the point of using all data and not getting anywhere.  I just don't know anymore whtat to do.  The mytest shows an graph like sawteeth and stops and starts. I have tested all my gigs and tokens till I have 1 token left.  Even one girl told me that one or two down is ok because they don't guarantee speeds. LOL.   I don't want to keep buying tokens. Frustrated is not the word!!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Robert,

Thank you for the update. I am glad to hear it seems to be improving. I will keep an eye out for your response on Monday. Have a great weekend.

Thanks,

Felicia

View solution in original post

32 REPLIES 32

Hello Robert,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I apologize for your frustration with speeds. After running diagnostics on your account, I can see that Robert-PC is getting a fair signal to the modem. Is this the device you are running speeds tests on?

Thanks,

*Felicia*

Thanks for the reply I typed a whole essay and just lost it

Thanks again for the reply.  I tried to send another to answer your question don't know where it went.  Anyway yes thats the puter I used sometimes wired and some wifi.  doesn't seem to matter.  Read my chats annd my post here and you will see.  Right this minute seems ok but it is up and down and mostly down or out.  This has been going on for about 2 months.  before that is it was near perfect after the engineers supposedly did something to it a fewmonths ago.  What really frustrated me was the last chat with Joan Kelly and the way she talked to me.  I know they are taught to watch out for Hughes but that was rediculous.  This is not my first circus and I know what I am doing.  I have tested and tested and tested.  And I have been nice to everyone.  So let me know what is going on.  I honestly donot believe it is on this end based on previous experience.

Thanks Robert

Felicia are you back today I hope?

Robert

Now I am really frustrated.  I just got a call from Hughes (voicemail) wanting to help.  They wanted me to call the 866 number so I did I have already done all the necessary test and I could not understand him so I would like to have Felicia (Hardy) to help me she had sent message at 10:45 Monday night so I ran several more test on testmy for her to see.  Please get back to me and let's work this thing out.  Let Me know something because I am not callig that help line again.

Thanks Robert.

Ok i was contacted Monday night at 10:45 was in bed and didn't know it.  Nothing since is this what it is going to be like for a loyal customer.  My problems started all at once.  Every was perfect since that last shutdown a few months ago.  Now it is up and down.  Please let me know something, Somebody

Robert in waiting.

BTW I would not bother anyone if I kew it was my fault.  And I used all my time up by mid month and had to buy $18 in tokens to finish up the month

Robert

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Robert, Felicia usually comes on the site after 5 pm.   

*I am not a Hughesnet employee or representative. This is a customer-to-customer tech support community, and I am a customer.

@bcnowlin wrote:

Ok i was contacted Monday night at 10:45 was in bed and didn't know it.  Nothing since is this what it is going to be like for a loyal customer.  My problems started all at once.  Every was perfect since that last shutdown a few months ago.  Now it is up and down.  Please let me know something, Somebody

Robert in waiting.

Thanks, I sorta thought that, but I can't wait until 10:45 EST to see it.  Maybe she will contact me tonight before 9 CST

Thanks again

Robert

maratsade

I really hope she's on tonight, and that she contacts you early enough so you can see it. Fingers crossed. 

*I am not a Hughesnet employee or representative. This is a customer-to-customer tech support community, and I am a customer.

@bcnowlin wrote:

Thanks, I sorta thought that, but I can't wait until 10:45 EST to see it.  Maybe she will contact me tonight before 9 CST

Thanks again

Robert

dalevore
New Poster

This 5G is ridicolus .  Should have kept my dish network. works better than this Hughes 5g crap.  No rain, no snow, no wind, beautiful night skys with stars and internet works so slow as well as dial up. This has been ongoing since setup new service. early mornings before the sun rise and at a slow time when everyone is sleeping wi the worst for me. Considering to change network as soon as contract is fullfilled.  Only support you get is from someone out of the country.  I want an internet to work when I wamt it and not when they want to offer it.. Sales speech was that satelite was closer to earth bigger satelite dish with less outages... Tell you anything to get you to sign up.. its **bleep** Service... 

GabeU

@dalevore

If you would like help with your issue, please start your own topic, which you can do here.

Also, please refrain from foul language.  This is a public site.