cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

internet price

Re: internet price

hessy41,

Just an update, I am still investigating and trying to get some answer. I will definitely let you know as soon as I get any information.  Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Sophomore

Well it's been quite awhile.  I hav the feeling you are just stringing me along.  I hope not cause you seem sincere.

Highlighted

Hessy41,

I just called to get an update on switching you over to lease, and it is being reviewed still. I am going to check on this every day and will make sure we get some sort of resolution. Again, thank you for your patience!

Sophomore

Well I'm sure if they do it, it will get all screwed up like the last time.  I'll probably lose the $20 discount for one year.  Then be charged the full amount.  What happened to cancelling the service?   Thanks for working on it. 

Professor

Wow, what negative thinking.  

Well I'm sure if they do it, it will get all screwed up like the last time.  I'll probably lose the $20 discount for one year.  Then be charged the full amount.  What happened to cancelling the service?   Thanks for working on it. 

Sophomore

Sorry but they don't have a very good track record with me.  Thanks for working on it, though  Keep up the good work

Professor

No problem, Hessy. Best of luck to you and I hope your issues will be solved.

Sophomore

I want you to keep working on my problems.  I didn't mean have you quit.  I hope I can get some relief. 

Assistant Professor

@hessy41 wrote:

I want you to keep working on my problems.  I didn't mean have you quit.  I hope I can get some relief. 

Maratsade is also a customer, Hardy was the employee working your issue but it has been 2 weeks since he visited the site according to his page. Hopefully one of the mods will reply with an update tomorrow.

Professor

Like BirdDog said, I'm a customer. I was just wishing you well.  This is primarily a customer-to-customer site, which is why you get answers from customers, but a Hughesnet employee is looking into your complaint and I'm sure there will be updates and a final resolution soon.  

*I am not a Hughesnet employee or representative. This is a customer-to-customer tech support community, and I am a customer.