internet price

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hessy41
Sophomore

internet price

I just wrote a whole letter and it disappeard  I was complaining about how they said I had to buy the equipment, then found out later , like 3 or 4 days that I could have rented it.  They then said I could.  that my credit was good.  I was only charged $15 something the first month.  the next month it was $49. something  when I called I was told my credit wasn't good,  after areguing with him   He gave me $20 credit each month for a year.  I told him I didn't want that I wanted the $15 I was promised.  Then I talked to another person and after arguing she said the same thing my credit was bad.  I have an excellent credit rating of 820.  She gave me the supervisor and she was very rude.  I have not been able to hardly understand any of them.  When I took the service, they ask how I would use it.  I said e mail, text and phone calls and occassional look something up.  No streaming or downloading.  They said what I have will be fine.  The 2nd month I  only had 10% with 6 days to go.  They lied about that.  Everytime I ask a question they just said what I wanted to hear in most cases.  The guy that installed the dish put it in the farthest room from the rest of the house because it was easy for him.  I ask him to put it in the bedroom which is in the middle of the house and he said no.   I want to get out of this contract.  I talked to another person and they said yes,  they sucker you in  and lie and then you are stuckl.   the lady that I talked to tonight told me to try this.  At least I could understand her.  Your company is nothing  but a bunch of liars that no one can understand.  They talk so fast you can't understand any of it.  The lady told you to give you the serial # of the radio as she called it because I will have to move everything to get to the router for the number on the  back  It is: 601711623665 Hope to hear from you and get this settled to my satisfaction.

43 REPLIES 43

I'm sorry, I don't know if you sent me anything.  I'm not up on signs.  Did you send a Kudo?  and what does it mean?  Thanks for your helping.

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@hessy41 wrote:

Did you send a Kudo?  and what does it mean?  

A Kudo is similar to a "like", so if someone likes a post you wrote they can give you a Kudo by clicking on the Kudo button, which is the "thumbs up" in the little box on the lower left of the post.  

So was that a good sign, you are making prograss or you just liked what I said.  wish I understood this more.  I gave you a kudo but don't know if you got it.

GabeU

@hessy41 wrote:

So was that a good sign, you are making prograss or you just liked what I said.  wish I understood this more.  I gave you a kudo but don't know if you got it.

I Kudoed your post that said, "wondering if you have any news.  It has been a week  .  Just asking.", as an agreement with what you were asking/saying.  As a form of solidarity, if you will.  🙂 

Edit:  And yes, I did get your Kudo.  When you Kudo someone's post the thumbs up box will show as a solid blue to you.  Also, when you see a number of Kudos on someone's post, you can click that number to be taken to a page that shows who it was that Kudoed the post.  

The following is what I see with the post of yours that I Kudoed.  Notice how the thumbs up is solid blue, showing me that I kudoed your post?  

Capture.JPG

On posts that have been Kudoed, including my own post, I can click on the number to see who Kudoed it, which for the post below was you.  

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

A post with multiple Kudoes (this is from another thread), and which you can also see that I Kudoed, because it is solid blue, and which you can tell, by the info shown in the second picture below, that I just now Kudoed.  Again, any post that YOU have Kudoed will show the thumbs up as solid blue to YOU.  

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

And sorry for taking your thread off topic.  I just wanted to explain the Kudoes to you.  🙂  

I hope that kudo I gave you didn't give you the idea about my problem.  Cause it didn't  I'm waiting to see what has happened.  The kudo was just because I like the way you explained the kudo but like I said, still waiting for some good news on my complaints.

GabeU

@hessy41

I try my best to explain things in the way it's easiest to understand them, though I don't always succeed in that endeavor.  😛  

I'm hoping that you hear back from @Hardy soon, as well.  

hessy41,

Just an update, I am still investigating and trying to get some answer. I will definitely let you know as soon as I get any information.  Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Well it's been quite awhile.  I hav the feeling you are just stringing me along.  I hope not cause you seem sincere.

Hessy41,

I just called to get an update on switching you over to lease, and it is being reviewed still. I am going to check on this every day and will make sure we get some sort of resolution. Again, thank you for your patience!

Well I'm sure if they do it, it will get all screwed up like the last time.  I'll probably lose the $20 discount for one year.  Then be charged the full amount.  What happened to cancelling the service?   Thanks for working on it. 

maratsade

Wow, what negative thinking.  

Well I'm sure if they do it, it will get all screwed up like the last time.  I'll probably lose the $20 discount for one year.  Then be charged the full amount.  What happened to cancelling the service?   Thanks for working on it. 

Sorry but they don't have a very good track record with me.  Thanks for working on it, though  Keep up the good work

maratsade

No problem, Hessy. Best of luck to you and I hope your issues will be solved.

I want you to keep working on my problems.  I didn't mean have you quit.  I hope I can get some relief. 

BirdDog
Assistant Professor

@hessy41 wrote:

I want you to keep working on my problems.  I didn't mean have you quit.  I hope I can get some relief. 

Maratsade is also a customer, Hardy was the employee working your issue but it has been 2 weeks since he visited the site according to his page. Hopefully one of the mods will reply with an update tomorrow.

maratsade

Like BirdDog said, I'm a customer. I was just wishing you well.  This is primarily a customer-to-customer site, which is why you get answers from customers, but a Hughesnet employee is looking into your complaint and I'm sure there will be updates and a final resolution soon.  

*I am not a Hughesnet employee or representative. This is a customer-to-customer tech support community, and I am a customer.

GabeU

@Hardy

Any update on this?  

hessy41,

The case is still pending, but I have been on them every other day about it. I am doing my best to get you a resolution.  Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thank you,

*Felicia*

ok thanks 

hessy41,

Thank you for your patience on this matter. Please refer to your private messages for further assistance. 

*Felicia*

thnks for the eplanation.  Now I'll let you get back to work.