No Return Call

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frustrated_1
New Poster

No Return Call

I got a phone call on Thursday, 1/11/2024 from Christopher Guerrero with hughesnet. He was the nicest employee I have spoke with to-date. However, he told me he would get me some answers and call me back the next day, Friday, 1/12 at 12:10 pm, while I was on my lunch break since they were closed by the time I got off work. However, I never got a call from him. Is there a way for me to get his number or request a phone call from him. Any help would be much appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5
Remy

Frustrated_1,

Thanks for reaching out! We are unable to connect customers with specific agents, as they do not have specific phone numbers to call. I will have your previous case escalated, which will get you a call back from our escalation team!

Thanks,

Remy

Thanks Remy! I still haven't gotten a call back from him or a member of his team which is frustrating because I was told some info that I would love to move forward with regarding my account but can't do that without hearing what he has found out. 

How can I get a call back from the hughesnet rep that said he would call me back? He still hasn’t called 2 weeks later. His name is Christopher Guerrero. 

Frustrated_1,

Thanks for following up! We are unable to connect customers with specific tier 1 agents, unfortunately. I have pinged the escalation case, so they should hopefully be reaching out soon! Please let us know how the call goes, and we appreciate your patience!

Thanks,

Remy

This is a rep that initially called me from the United States EST time zone and in regards to a survey I had filled out and to follow-up, so not sure he was a tier 1 agent. Did he happen to put any notes on my account from that phone call on 1/11/2024?