Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage meter javascript error

Professor

Re: Usage meter javascript error

Count me in.

@Amanda wrote:

Mic check.. 1, 2... is this thing on? Smiley Happy Not sure if anyone is still subscribed to this thread, but if you are, I just wanted to give a small update. I received notice that the fix has been developed and just needs a couple of bugs squashed before it is released. Right now it is in early alpha testing, but I may need to recruit some volunteers in the future to beta the update with the devs. I will keep updating this thread as I receive them.

-Amanda

Highlighted
Assistant Professor

One big ole heaping serving of beta here please! Especially since I may be the only Gen4 user still hanging around here. Smiley Tongue

New Poster

This solution worked beautifully for me.   thank you for the assist!

Distinguished Professor III

@Rafela wrote:

This solution worked beautifully for me.   thank you for the assist!

You're very welcome.  I'm glad you found the solution and it worked for you.  Smiley Happy  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
New Poster

My usage meter has never worked in two years on two computers, one Dell N7010 on Win 7 and one HP on Win 10. I'd be glad to test it after running thru the proper removal.

Distinguished Professor III

@sonhood wrote:

My usage meter has never worked in two years on two computers, one Dell N7010 on Win 7 and one HP on Win 10. I'd be glad to test it after running thru the proper removal.

Are your Windows 7 and Windows 10 systems 64 bit?  The meter will not work with 32 bit systems. 

If they are 64 bit, I would try uninstalling the meter and reinstalling it.  There's no reason it shouldn't work on those two operating systems.  You can uninstall the meter through the Progams section in the Control Panel in Windows 7 and Windows 10, and for Windows 10 you can also just right click on the program icon in your Start Menu and click on Uninstall.  

Keep in mind that the Usage Meter icon may be hidden in the taskbar when running, which it is set to automatically do on Windows startup.    

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit